Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sanchez: I'm happy in London

"The word star is relative and I'm not agree with those who say that I am the star of Arsenal".

Alexis Sanchez keeps a low profile, refusing to admit that he is an Arsenal star. Chilean striker describes himself simply as an ordinary player Arsenal  although moved this summer for around 40 million euros from Barcelona.

"The word star is relative and I'm not agree with those who say that I am the star of Arsenal. We have a team with great players. Some of them are world champions and many other national play as France or England. In this group I I am one more player. I was lucky that things have gone well in the first half of the season but would wait to see how things will go. "

Alexis adds that he is happy with his new life in London, stressing that made the right decision to leave Barcelona.

"When a decision needs to be sure that you do the right thing. It's impossible to know what to expect in a new adventure, but now that is the experience this adventure'm happy. Play in a league that I love. Club my fantastic coach and players care for one another ".

No comments:

Post a Comment