Friday, January 9, 2015

Casillas: Ancelotti better than Mourinho

Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas believes that Carlo Ancelotti is a coach better than Jose Mourinho.
Casillas had bad relations with the Portuguese when he was in the direction of Los Blancos from 2010 to 2013. However, the Spaniard says he has no problem to shake hands with Mourinho, if they meet in the future.

"Ancelotti is better than Mourinho. With Mourinho had a love-hate relation," said Casillas for Cope, reports Telegraph.

"During his time here I do not talk to her when I was in the same room, not that I think we should talk now that he is the manager of another team and I'm on my team."

"This is some selfish and cowardly to me. I wish all the best to him. During the time when he was at Real Madrid, he won titles and you should be grateful ".

"If we meet on the street tomorrow, I will lay my hand, then will belong to him if he would last. I think he would shake his hand, "he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment