Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Kubas shocking confession: I was a witness when the father killed the mother

The start was not easy and the Polish player admits that after the tragic event has struggled.

It is not easy to discover a way to escape but if requires, always finds one. This better than anyone knows Polish midfielder Jakub Blaszczykowski, who has decided to publish the autobiography of his life where there are also some dark moments of his life. "Cuba" which is the title of the book, has experienced hell at the age of 10 years where his father struck mother. Interviewed by "Die Welt", Blaszczykowski says:

"This year, now 30 years old and I have a long experience on the shoulder. To write the book has helped many a Polish journalist. The book will be released in the market during May. There reveal all my life, even when I was witness mother's murder committed by my father ".

Before Euro 2012 Cuba confessed for the first time history, but this time focus on the details.

"It is not easy because it is an event that will not never forget. That day changed my life but I want to emphasize that made me stronger. I am facing very serious problems in my life, which people others may see it as a tragedy. I know that any bad thing that can happen, will not be worse than what happened to me. "

  The rinisej was not easy and the Polish player admits that after the tragic event has struggled.

"By the age of 16 was only 155 cm tall but suddenly I reached 20 cm. I left all and for many years did not invite people home".

At the end of the interview he focuses on life as a footballer, considering themselves lucky.

"Football is the thing I love more in this world because it gives me great emotions. I am pleased that knee hurts not after many physical problems and now I want to help as many friends and team. I am confident that we will come out this crisis "

No comments:

Post a Comment