Friday, January 9, 2015

Fabregas: I'm not intercede buying Chelsea Messi

London midfielder blue ', which is known for its close relationship with the family and even the Argentine striker.

Cesc Fabregas categorically denies reports that he is mediating the transfer of Lionel Messi to Chelsea. London midfielder blue ', which is known for its close relationship with the family and even the Argentine striker, insists he has nothing to do with the possible interest of the team of Roman Abramovich, even feels anxious that his name mentioned by the media.

"I tease very fact that I said that mediate negotiations for the purchase of Chelsea Messi. I do not deal with these things, I'm just a footballer. I doubt the authenticity of everything said about Luis Enriquen and Messi. Leo is a guy too quiet and I have not seen such nothing in three years on this team. He is happy at Barcelona, but the club is happy with it. "

Does not believe the crisis of Barcelona or Real Madrid captain Iker Casillas, who is convinced that Lionel Messi will stay in Katalunjë, regardless of what comes to the possible transfer of 27-year-old Chelsea. Real Madrid goalkeeper in a press conference also added that Madrid would not need Messi, even if they would have the option to buy four times winner of the golden ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment